Rolls-royce — Contact Information
Aviation & Aerospace
Rolls-royce Website, Email, Phone Number, Linkedin and other Contact Information
Rolls-royce contact information and team: general email address [email protected], phone number +44 20 7222 9020, website rolls-royce.com, location London, England, United Kingdom, team 10001+. ✔️ In Closely, you can find contacts for all Ro Read more
Rolls-Royce is an industrial technology company that provides integrated power and propulsion solutions. Rolls-Royce is a power systems provider that designs, manufactures, and supports a range of products and services for air, sea, and land applications.
- Company Email [email protected]
- Company Phone +44 20 7222 9020
- Company Website rolls-royce.com
- Company Location London, England, United Kingdom
- Industry aviation & aerospace
- Company Size 10001+
- Found Year 1906
- Total Funding $1m
- Approximate revenue up to $10000m
- Company Status IPO
CEO at Rolls-royce
Chief executive officer
Open contact Available for registered users
- Location London, Greater London, United Kingdom
- Doug Dean Senior Human Resources Business Partner
- Doug Disher Program Manager, T56 International And Commercial
- Doug Doherty Controls Representative
- Kevin Mills Integrated Project Team Leader
- Kevin Mills
- Kevin Mitchinson Principal Design Engineer
- Kevin Mitchner
- Kevin Mitchnik
- Kevin Montgomery Senior Customer Services Representative
- Aanveeksha Amilineni Combustion Aerothermal Engineer
Frequently Asked Questions
How many employees work at Rolls-royce?
There are 100 employees in Rolls-royce.
What's the phone number and email address of Rolls-royce?
The Headquarters phone number is +44 20 7222 9020. Email: [email protected]
What's the main website of Rolls-royce?
The main website of Rolls-royce is rolls-royce.com.
What industry does operate in?
Aviation & Aerospace is the main industry of Rolls-royce.
Where is Rolls-royce located?
Rolls-royce's headquarters is located in London, England, United Kingdom.
Are there links to the official social media of Rolls-royce?